Please name all items of clothing
Our school uniform consists of:
- Sweater or cardigan in NAVY BLUE or School Sweatshirt
- Trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore in NAVY
- Blouse or shirt in WHITE or
- School polo shirt in WHITE, JADE GREEN
- NAVY tights WHITE or GREY socks
- Gingham summer dresses - BLUE/JADE
- School shoes - BLACK
We recommend all skirts, dresses and shorts are to the knee.
All in ones / playsuits should not be worn.
The sweatshirts and polo shirts bearing our 'lighthouse' logo are available from:
All children will need:
- Navy shorts, black pumps and plain white tee shirt (school logo optional) for P.E. lessons indoors.
- Navy jogging bottoms, navy hoodie, trainers and plain white tee shirt (school logo optional) for P.E. lessons outdoors.
Key Stage 2 children may need:
Swimming kit (one-piece swimming costume/trunks).
Teachers will inform you when these are required.
We discourage the wearing of jewellery in school due to security and safety considerations.
Watches and step counters should be removed and stored safely during P.E. sessions.
Austhorpe Primary School has a uniform and PE kit exchange.
If families have uniform etc, that their children have grown out of and is still good quality -please could parents/carers donate it to school where it can be exchanged to other families.